Saturday, May 4, 2013

Birthday cards

I have two birthday cards to share on this beautiful May morning.  First up, is a card I just made for a good friend whose daughters dance with mine.  We spend a lot of time together every week so I wanted her card to be special.  I used the Everyday enchantment designer series paper and a simple flower punch. Any circular greeting looks cute with a little flower and pearl in the center.  

 
Next up is a card that my daughter made for her cousin. They share the same birthday.  The blue card was a swap I received at the SU Regional in April. Isn't it sweet? And just so simple. Well, my daughter saw the bag of swaps sitting on the stamp table and decided to "copy" the one on top. She's such a natural at this, ha ha!! The pink one is what she came up with- all on her own.  She did a great job and even cleaned up after herself :)

Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment