Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mosaic madness

I know I have not shared my regionals swaps yet (coming next week!), but with this fun new stamp set and the bright new colors arriving on my doorstep I've been a little distracted. Here's a sneak peak from the new catalog that begins on June 1st.  Contact me today if you'd like a copy of it!

Here are some things I've been playing with just to get the stamps out of the box.

Strawberry slush and coastal cabana:  (new dsp to match!)




For this one, I went to my color coach cards.  I wouldn't normally have chosen these colors, in fact, I never choose Tangerine Tango for anything. But it looks great here...you might not be able to see the glitter on both of these cards..glitter is the still the cheapest way to bling!

Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush and Tangerine Tango:

 
Check back tomorrow to see my mother's day cards.  (I don't want my mom peaking!).
 
~Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment