Skip to main content

Wild and Free Flowers Kit

I made these two cards using the Wild and Free Flowers Kit by Simon Says Stamp.  The floral images are not really my style, but it's fun to color sometimes, and the set is full of gorgeous script greetings.
Supplies Used:
  • Wild and Free Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp
  • Bubble Bath and Shaded Spruce alcohol blend markers by Stampin' Up!
  • Wink of Stella and sequins
  • Way stitched border by Taylored Expressions and a scrap of foiled plaid paper (Pink and Main)

Supplies Used:
  • Wild and Free Flowers by Simon Says Stamp
  • Tombow Markers
  • Surf Ink by Simon Says Stamp
  • Dr. Martin's white splatter
  • White Gel pen by Karin Markers
Note: I do not own an arched masking stencil, but I did find a package of stencil material in my stash so I made my own in two sizes with my cricut machine.  Yay me!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Nights and Color Cubes

Baby Cards

Summer Nights Layering Stencils