Skip to main content

Another USMC Card

 The 10th of November marks the 248th birthday of the United States Marine Corps!! I'm proud of my service in the Corps as a Communications Officer for seven years.  I've continued to serve the Corps as part of Marine Corps University for almost 14 years.  I made this card for a very dear co-worker- a sergeant major who is retiring after 30 years of dedicated service.  Semper Fi, my Friend!!!


Closed (above) and Open (Below)



Supplies Used:

  • Magic Irish Die and Full Card Add on by Lawn Fawn
  • USMC wooden stamp from long, long ago
  • Perpatual Calendar Stamps by Stampin' Up!
  • Ink blending with Red Velvet and Wild Dandelion by Gina K Designs
  • Congrats glimmer greetings by Pink Fresh Studio
  • Star Die Cut by Queen and Company
Card created by Kathleen Gallaher

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Butterflies

Spring time Postage Card

Crop and Create Delivered 2023! 0/16