Skip to main content

Virtual Stamp Joy- Thrilling 3D Embossing Add on Class

 So if you've read my blog for half a minute, you might notice that these next cards are a little outside my color zone.  Two of them are supposed to use a woodgrain stamp as the background, which I don't have and would never use.  Just not my style.  This class came with all product included, as well as precut cardstock.  It makes it very easy to follow along and make the projects- I did them pretty much as the class went- and was thrilled to try some techniques I have never done.  Well worth my time and expense on every level, as the Stamp Joy event put on by Taylored Expressions, in my experience of three virtual events, was a lot more "fun" and "funny" which was awesome.  And these were just the "add on" classes- the actual event was the next day!



Supplies Used:

  • Ink Colors:  Lime Zest, Confetti Cake, Starry Sky (Stampin' Up!)
  • Beautiful Bouquet 3D Embossing Folder
  • Toffee Cardstock and versamark ink
  • Leaf stamp by Stampin' Up!


Colors Used:  
  • Confetti Cake and Macaron Inks
  • Toffee Cardstock, Confetti Cardstock
  • White pigment ink by Gina K Designs
  • Butterfly 3D Embossing Folder
  • Class included precut flower die cuts


Colors:  Macaron, Confetti Cake, Dried Fig


Colors Used:
  • Sour Gummy Cardstock
  • Silver Lunar Paste by Simon Hurley

Popular posts from this blog

Spring time Postage Card

Stamp Joy by Taylored Expressions- Stretch Your Scraps Class

Crop and Create Delivered 2023! 0/16